Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello from sunny Bratislava!



Got into Bratislava earlier on today, and I'll be here until Sunday. While I'm here I'm going to be collection info for one of our pdf guides (You can check out our other guides here). I'm staying at the Patio Hostel in a private twin room with shared bathrooms. Staff have been extremely helpful so far and it's in a great location just a short walk from the Old Town area.



Had a bit of wander around the Old Town today. Here's one of the many fountains I saw. Also had a look around St. Martin's Cathedral and walked across the New Bridge to go check out the AuPark shopping centre and the beautiful Sad Janka Kráľa park.

Very hot over here at the moment but I'm staying hydrated so it's all good! I'm looking forward to seeing more of the city tomorrow.

Rebecca
Hostelworld.com

No comments: